Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Christian The Lion~A True Story




This is a true moment of love for all of us. Fair warning, you will cry, I don't know if its just the video or the song. I cried my eyes out ! The View aired this video, but, I don't watch too much TV, so my friend, the darling Donna ( my son's lovely ex-girlfriend and my "adopted" daughter:) knew how much I would love seeing this, and I knew my readers would love it too.  Take just a minute out of your day and enjoy this sweet love story.

You can read the follow up to this story on the Born Free Blog from Bill Travers the CEO of the Born Free Foundation who knew Christian .  In fact Christian lived in his garden before he was successfully sent to Africa.

I did find the full story finally that you can read here at The Daily Mail in  the UK .

Check out Big Cat Adoptions at  Born Free.Org  you can donate money to help these sometimes abused big cats have a better life through the Born Free Foundation.

I have listed two cards in my Etsy store Paper Nosh that when purchased the complete proceeds will go to benefit the Born Free Foundation.  So you will still receive your cute card or set and I will send the money directly to Born Free.  My design of the "Adopt A Bat Puppy" and "Blue Bird's Helloooo" are darling cards to send to your friends, and as always printed on beautiful 110 lb Lettra Letterpress paper, which is 100% Eco Friendly.

1 comment:

Paris Rags Romance said...

Hi, I loved this story I saw it on my Msn homepage. I cried all afternoon!! I love your blog! Kimberly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...