Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas at Our House 2012

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas,
just like the ones I used to know
Where the treetops glisten and children listen....
to hear sleigh bells in the snow....
Christmas Hall Tree 2012
Kitchen Buffet Christmas Tree
Kitchen Buffet Tree ....Silver Tray Chalkboard I attempted.....still beautiful.....
Kitchen Tree... Frosty and Beautiful

Popo waiting for Santa
Happy Christmas to you all !   I had very little time to put it all together....some just the day before Christmas Eve.....a few minutes here and a few minutes there.   I have been so happy with it all....it's been a very Happy Christmas for our family.   Although I am not with all the children, grandchildren and friends I would love to of spent the day with we kept in touch and I don't think I could of asked for more.


I hope you all had the most lovely of days.  AND YES we had a real White Christmas.




2 comments:

Marie Arden said...

So pretty and glad you had a white Christmas. We had chilly one and rain. Best pink wishes for you in 2013

Barbara Lowe said...

How beautiful darling, so winter wonderland and snow on Christmas Day too! Perfect! Marie would have been so at home. So happy your Christmas was wonderful, love you xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...