Monday, September 24, 2012

Fall Beauty from the Paper Nosh Garden and Things I Love






My coveted Blue Morning Glories growing at The Paper Nosh Studio.   So pretty on the pink walls and aqua shutters.  I can't get that wreath down, the Morning Glories are hanging on to it !!
Pretty White Pumpkin from my Glammie Girl....Autumn

My Favorite Halloween witches from the movie Hocus Pocus
Cute Autumn housewarming gift idea !




So many things happening here at the Paper Nosh Studio....Halloween card orders, the new Marie Antoinette gift wrap and tags and new Christmas cards.....so many orders, so little time to think about the many things I love.   So just a wee post to share a bit on a hectic Monday between shipping and finishing other orders to ship.....A little beauty from the studio garden and Fall favorites.   See you soon :))





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...