Saturday, May 5, 2012

Our New Marie Antoinette Monogram Die Cut Embellished Tags


Marie Antoinette Monogram Die Cut Embellished Tags

These gorgeous highly embellished Marie Antoinette Monogram tags are perfect for so many occasions.   Wedding, shower, engagement party, birthday or any event where you want to present something beauitful and outside of what you would normally see.  Tie them to gifts, give as favors or hang on your French themed Christmas tree.

I had a little flurry of activity on these when I asked on our Facebook page if I should list them for sale.  They were originally created privately for our client Marie Arden to hang on her Marie Antoinette themed Christmas tree.   Really though they are beautiful for so many occasions.  I can't believe I have never listed them for sale !

I have them now listed at the  Paper Nosh web site here  and at the Paper Nosh Etsy store: here

Have a lovely Saturday doing all the things you love  :))


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...