Thursday, January 12, 2012

Chanson d'Amour


Stopping in to let you have a peek at our new Valentine romance cards.....Chanson d'Amour.   The delicate colors, lace and vintage images are hard to photograph so that you can see the nuance of this card design I am so in love with !  Of course....as I complete each design I think I love it more than the last.....I take it to bed with me each night and prop it up on the table under my lamp so I can see it before I sleep and first when I awake in the morning....I know !!!  I'm crazy....but for me it's the best way to know if I love it enough to show all of you and offer for sale.....this one made the grade....I love the softness....like delicate antique Limoges handpainted china....love love love :)

We'll offer these for sale first on the web-site at www.PaperNosh.com and then later on at ourPaper Nosh  Etsy store when time permits.

PS. My Lovlies....order early enough so that we can produce the sets for you to send for your romantic Valentines :))



1 comment:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

These are so beautiful! Thanks for stopping by and visiting!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...