Tuesday, September 13, 2011

New Facebook Page for Paper Nosh

Paper Nosh on Facebook now has a new page.....I'm so proud of the way it came out, so wanted to show my lovely readers here on the blog. !   Isn't it pink and delicious ? You can visit it here: http://www.facebook.com/PaperNoshPrintedPaperLuxuries and like us if you will !   That is the biggest challenge now.....just adding up those "likes".    Hard to find the time to keep up with these important things but the design made it that much easier.    You can even click around and find out more about Paulette (me! :)     Lots of orders to fulfill and many new exciting things happening to Paper Nosh so we're working so hard there's hardly time to eat and sleep !


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Paulett,I'm so glad i found your blog, I'm so in love with your work! Your designs are charming :)
I follow you! :)
Hugs!
Belén.

Anonymous said...

Hi, thank you so much to follow back!
I love your blog, is so beautiful and Victorian!
Hugs from Brazil...
Isabela Asuka ♥

Paulette Kinney/Paper Nosh said...

Thank you Lelén & ISΛBELΛ ! I'm so happy you discovered the Paper Nosh blog :))
xoxo,
Paulette

Nancy said...

Paulette, It looks so Beautiful!! All my favorite colors too!

Nancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...