Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Marie la Belle Dame Easter Confiseries le Lapin Card or Invitations Set


Oh that Marie Antoinette, she seems to appear everywhere! Here she readies for her Easter celebration carrying her pink bow filled Easter basket with pretty Limoges eggs and chocolate confections. She also is ready with her pedestal plate full of little pink Macarons just for YOU !!




I've been working on this pretty Marie for my Easter offerings to clients for quite some time and she finally came together in just the right way.  Designed especially to help us think of the beautiful Spring that awaits us.   I love the look of the sort of tongue in cheek humor I see on her face as tolerating the bunnies tea party with her own.  Glittery, sweet and full of the most perfect details.

  Soon to come will be beautiful wedding and event invitations using the  gorgeous rose frame design on the reverse (sans bunnies).   Available at both PaperNosh.com and in our Etsy store at PaperNosh.etsy.com.  Remember all my items are highly customizable for invitations and text design.


3 comments:

Olivia said...

Oh my goodness your blog is just heavenly! I love it! I am your newest follower!
Hugs,
Olivia

Lancerika said...

Belle Paulette,
What a pleasure to
come by and see your
latest MA confection...
all the delicate details and colours
are enchanting...
Autumn is the cutest:)
vive L' amour
Erika

Je m'appelle Cynthia said...

Paulette,

Gorgeous! Your artwork is divine. I love the mix of colors. Her expression is perfection.

: )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...