Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me !!


My birthday was on December 13th but my son lives in California and the present he and  his fiance, Jenna sent arrived yesterday ( to my delight!).  Its a pink flower cake made with fresh flowers, complete with pink and white candles !!   Just so precious and looks so pretty in the studio.  My work station is already full of the pink tree, Marie Antoinette, Vintage Belsnickle Santa overseeing my work and various fun things I have been creating for gift giving....not to mention some orders ready to go out.....most importantly for sure :))   I thought you would enjoy seeing it.....isn't it yummy !  Makes getting "old" not so bad, sort of cushions the blow....ha ha

xoxo,

2 comments:

Nita Stacy said...

Happy Birthday! I love that cake...that's the best kind too...calorie free! It looks lovely in your studio.

Je m'appelle Cynthia said...

Sorry I am late - a belated happy birthday to you! : ) Many more to come. May you have a wonderful year.

Happy holidays, too!

- Cynthia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...