Monday, November 1, 2010

Marie Antoinette Doll What Else !!


Oh my goodness...I just received the most adorable Marie Antoinette "Let Them Eat Cake" doll today from Sugar Cookie Dolls !!   As you can see from the photos I took of it in the studio it just fits right in with all of our goodies...or as it is.....cards and new designs ready for their photo shoot or to be packaged and sent to clients.

Her real name is Antonia Marie ( what serendipity ! ) but they call her Toni over at SUGAR COOKIE DOLLS AND JEWELS!   Toni is the creator of this adorable doll and she was as sweet as sugar to fill my requests for her design of "Cake for Breakfast" Dolls for Christmas Gifts and then she created this one !!  and then another !!  I ordered them all !!  Crazy I know but now that the first one is here...I know I'm not crazy after all.....I just know adorable when I see it and I could tell that a very talented artist was behind the scenes creating these sweeties to make us happy.  

Stop by SUGAR COOKIE DOLLS at Toni's Etsy shop and see the sweet confections she makes....they'll delight you as they have us here at Paper Nosh !!

xoxo,
Paulette

2 comments:

Je m'appelle Cynthia said...

I am amazed by how enchanting these dolls are! You are soooo lucky to have received one to display - it looks FAB! I must bookmark that Etsy page for this designer's work too - because what excellent gifts for the friend who has everything, a mother, sister or sister-in-law, you name it. Thanks for sharing.

Paulette Kinney/Paper Nosh said...

Absolutely, they are really so charming. Toni also makes small ones that would look so sweet on a Christmas tree. ( I ordered those too ! he he) Thanks so much for your kind comment Cynthia...Toni would love it. xoxo, paulette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...