Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New Product Orders for Vigee LaBrun Seminar

Hello all....

Well I am recovered somewhat and hard at work filling several large wholesale orders.   Thought to show you the photos of some of the orders all laid out on my new wrapping station in the new studio.  A "sea" of little packages all set to be boxed !!  I love love love my new table.   Very Pottery Barn, but got it for so much less at Tar-jay....he he    This order was for a lovely client who gives seminars to speak about Marie Antoinette and Vigee LaBrun who painted most of the MA portraits we all have come to love.

The tags that will hang on the outside of our gift boxes were redone just for this event with a tiny portrait of Marie.  Each one hand cut and glittered to show them off at their very best.

The studio still lacks it's paint job as our rain and stormy weather has prevented that from taking place. But to each its own time.   I'm happy to be back in blog land after such a long illness and hard work never looked so good to me !!   
Love to you all,
Paulette

2 comments:

Joy Jones said...

Hi Paulette! Oooh what a sea of beauty on your new table...Marie Antoinette as far as the eye can see...beautiful work! ~ xo Joy

Anonymous said...

OH my gosh...Just gorgeous...Perfectly packaged, I love, love, love everything :) Absolutely beautiful work ~ xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...