Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Paulette's Interview with Mahogany Maddison

What a lovely treat !! I have just been honored with an interview at  the Mahogany Maddison blog.  Its been a sort of cathartic experience to have to really think about what I do and why !  If you would like to read the interview please visit Ebony Robinson's beautiful blog.   Besides the interview, its just full of wonderful photos and stories on her adventures in baking, writing, and so many other wonderful endeavors.

Thank you so much Ebony.....this was really a treat for me.


xoxo,
                              Paulette

4 comments:

Paulette Kinney/Paper Nosh said...

My darling client Diane left this email and I thought it was so nice I would post it for her:

Hi Paulette, just a quick note to say hello. I check your blog everyday for some beautiful eye candy! I can't hardy wait for you to finish your studio and I love it that you are getting all this well deserved attention. The interview was great. There is still time for Oprah. You go girl. All my best,Dianne

Unknown said...

The pleasure was all mine Paulette, looking forward
to all that life has on store for you and your beautiful business. Continue to love life creatively!
Ebony

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Paulette, it was a fun interview to read. Lidy

Lancerika said...

Loved it too Paulette,
your creative style
is always inspiring..
Wishing you a beautiful Spring
flowers,butterflies..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...