Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Marie Antoinette Antique Roses Stationery


I was inspired to create two new designs for my Spring line and thought to post them here first as listing on the site takes a bit of time for me, which I usually have none of !!  Hope you like them.   I just love fluffy antique roses....with that divine old fashioned rose fragrance, and these images really make me look forward to my roses in bloom this summer !

After a snow storm on Saturday ( yes! the first day of Spring), it is now 70 degrees here today and my daffodils are again standing up straight and in their pretty yellow glory. The apricot tree outside my studio window has the sweetest little buds, and the huge Red Bud tree bending so precariously over our deck is ready to burst into pretty pink flowers.   I can't wait....its been a long long winter !!

Enjoy the new designs...Repeating my beloved Marie Antoinette theme.....these girls are original to Paper Nosh designs and I have spent hours coloring and painting them to give them their pretty vibrant colors.   I'll soon list them in the web site for sale, or contact me personally if you'd like to purchase.   

À bientôt'~
Paulette 

FYI...These card designs are now up at the Paper Nosh web site. 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Paulette!
Thanks for following me too!
I love your blog and your work!
My blog is in portuguese but I live in Atlanta; I'll probably stop by your shop later!
Congratulations your work is beautiful!
See you later!

Paula

Paulette Kinney/Paper Nosh said...

Thank you both so much:)) I stopped in to each of your blogs and they are so very very beautiful. Your comments are lovely and mean so much to me...xoxo, paulette

Jennifer Hayslip said...

*GASP*!!!! Your stationary is DIVINE!!! I love the flowers mixed in. Beautiful!!! Have a wonderful Easter and thank you for your sweet comment. ;) XO,Jenn

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Wow, this stationary is beyond awesome. Love it. Love your blog too! Have a happy day. xo

Paulette Kinney/Paper Nosh said...

Michelle wrote:I love the theme. It is perfect for a wedding stationery. I have watched the movie and you really did amazing with the stationery. Love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...