Saturday, January 17, 2015

Marie Antoinette Silhouette Bleu Wedding Invitations and Pretty Custom Thank You Notes

http://www.papernosh.com/item.php?item_id=334&category_id=48


I loved my vacation with my children for Christmas and New Year's and upon return how fresh and new it's been to get back to my art and my work with brides and clients.   It seems my Marie Antoinette Silhouette Bleu is the going color right now for this design.  It's fresh and pure color with the delicate pink of the roses is so pretty and stylish.   The gold cartouche Thank you notes would be darling to send afterwards and are available in the blue as well as the pink shown and many custom colors.   Email and ask with your color swatch and  any requests.

Visit the website or our Etsy shop to view other styles.
www.PaperNosh.com or www.PaperNosh.etsy.com






1 comment:

Ms Bingles Vintage Christmas said...

Oh, my goodness...I am delighted to have found you blog! I love Marie Antoinette and now, I am one of you followers! Nice to meet you...Leticia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...