Thursday, December 13, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me !!




Hello luvies ~
Today, December 13th is my Birthday.....I have received such beautiful and heartfelt well wishes from friends and family.   I also smell soooo.. good....like a Birthday Girl should.....I received my new favorite perfume....Christian Dior Cherie !  ( from my significant other :))   He really did well this year and listened to my hints....what a genius he is !   


My friend Barbara Lowe across the pond sent a huge box of goodies.....my favorite Rance soap Fluerette, some Laduree powder, which I now have lavender colored powder everywhere !   a gorgeous pin shaped like a feathered crown, a darling Let Them Eat cake coffee cup and silver spoon, which I'll cherish, a pretty ring with an emerald cut stone and two pink baguettes on either side that fits perfectly, and a pretty aqua and pink crystal bracelet and an aqua and lavender crystal necklace I am sure she made her talented self.....I love her jewelry !   Last but not least porcelain baroque fans to complete a collection of them she sent to me last year.    Wow....how can I thank someone for making me feel this special !   Thank you my darling from the bottom of my heart. 

My lovely daughter of the heart Donna and Glammie Girl, Autumn sent me a Ballard Designs gift certificate......my favorite store to actually buy anything.

And last but not least my son, his wife Jenna and my little Grandson Kalis sent me two lovely baroque frames with white ribbon hangers of photos of Jason and Kalis picking out their Christmas tree and one of Jenna and Kalis at an outing at the park.    Both very well cherished by me :))

I need to show photos but will have to be another day.     The one above was posted to me by my friend Catherine Chavez who is such a talent....I so appreciate the well wishes today on my Facebook pages.
Thank you Thank you and Merci Beaucoup to all of my lovely friends and family.



2 comments:

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

I am not sure how I stumbled on your wonderful and beautiful blog, but I am so happy I did!!!!
I have joined your site...I am #307!
I am going to take you button to my blog. I have not been blogging much in the last few months, but I will soon be back to it and hope you will come visiting.
Love your work! So sweet and pretty!
♥ Jil aka Adrianna

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

Ps A late Happy Birthday....Jil ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...