Friday, August 5, 2011

Our Family Destination Wedding ~ Mr. and Mrs. Jason Kinney

Jason and Jenna Kinney theme invitations for St. John Virgin Island Wedding July 8th, 2011
Glittered Starfish boxes for Invitations Enclosures



My son Jason and his new bride Jenna....we're so proud to announce their wedding at Hawknest Beach in St John, Virgin Islands on July 8th...it rained a bit that day but no worries...we have this wonderful blue umbrella to add to the ambiance of the photo for this joyful occasion.   I love this photo so much I made it part of the tag I had created ( originally a monogram instead of the photo), to attach to the "Pirate" themed wedding invitations boxes.  Jason wanted certain designs and I accommodated him...so happy that he is finally married and I have a new darling daughter !!

Thought you might like to see the Villa, as well, where the family stayed !

4 comments:

Barbara Lowe said...

I wish them a wonderful healthy and happy life,they make a gorgous couple! Stunning location and invites to die for (as usual) mwa!! Sis xxxx

Heidi said...

Oh Paulette, thank you for sharing! What a handsome couple. How fortunate you are. And how special is it that you designed their wedding invites and accompanying goodies! A wonderful keepsake. I can't wait to see your creations for my daughters wedding. Hugs, Heidi

Heidi said...

Oh Paulette, thank you for sharing! What a handsome couple. How fortunate you are. And how special is it that you designed their wedding invites and accompanying goodies! A wonderful keepsake. I can't wait to see your creations for my daughters wedding. Hugs, Heidi

Paulette Kinney/Paper Nosh said...

Thank you so much to two of my favorite people ! It was a labor of love to be certain :)) xoxo, paulette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...