Friday, November 20, 2009

A Very Pink Christmas




We have a new shop open in our Etsy store ! I don't know what possessed me but I just love these old Belsnickles Santa's I found at Market recently and thought that they would fit right into this Season for anyone loving the Shabby Chic of a "Pink Christmas". Well I have gone alittle crazy and even bought myself a huge pink Christmas tree or shall we say Hanukkah Bush ! I just couldn't help myself.

The Santas ( Belsnickles), Pink Glitter Trees and Star ornaments are for sale in the Etsy store at PaperNosh.etsy.com. There is a limited supply so hurry as I'm not sure I can obtain more in this Christmas season. Happy Pink Christmas !!
xoxo, paulette

3 comments:

Wanda Lee said...

Thanks for following my, The Plumed Pen blog..,The items that you purchased for your Etsy store are so sweet!..,

I'll have to check out your Etsy store and I'll pop by again soon..,

Cheers from Silken Purse

BonjourRomance said...

Bonjour! Just wanted to stop by and thank you for following my blog. So glad I came by because now I cqn enjy all the beautiful things you have on yours and will be back soon. I'm heading over to your Etsy store right now. Congratulations on the fabulous write-up in the magazine!

My Passport to Style said...

Hi there, I'm new here, adore this pink post and your blog, pink santas are sooo different and sweet!I will be back! Some really stylish products to recomend to my wedding clients!Merry Christmas! Sharonxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...