Friday, August 14, 2009

New York Gift and Textiles Show


Its been a fantastically exciting and busy week !
Claudia, from The Paris Apartment contacted me for a collaboration to show my card line in her booth at the NYC Gift and Textiles show at the Javits Center.

Tons of printing and finishing and a rush ( again) to Fed Ex and off went twelve little boxed sets of Maries, and Au Claire de Lune, and French Costume Design cards. Whew ! Lots of hyperventilating and heavy breathing produced a nice three lb box of lovely gift wrapped samples for the show. Its like sending off my children to pre-school and I stress out beyond belief until I know what becomes of them without me !

I so have admired Claudia and have poured over her lovely book over the past couple of years and dreamed many times of joining her in one of her group tours of Paris, so this is such a huge compliment and a great opportunity for others to see my card line in what I know will be a beautiful setting.

If you are in the area or shopping next week at the show please visit

The Paris Apartment
( and my cards:) at
Booth 8012 in the Jacob Javits Center, 655 West 34th St., New York City.



2 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Your work is amazing! Love everything!

LuLu Kellogg

Jennifer Hayslip said...

Oooh how exciting!!! I have the very same book!! LOOOOVE! Your work is BREATAKING! You know I am A HUUUGE fan!! Good luck at the show! Whoo-hoo!! XOXO,Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...