Friday, June 26, 2009

Dangerous Liaison



Today is my friend, Barbara's birthday and thought to feature her new line of lovely lace creations at her new Etsy store, Dangerous Liaison.

Some of you may remember Barbara Lowe from an earlier feature I did for her shop The Queen's Royal Rocks, where she sells her fabulous jewelry creations.

This new line of baroque lace and jewels with the gorgeous French flair is a bit avante guarde, a lot sexy, and presents a style beyond compare.

Take a peek at her shop and order up as each piece is an original and no one will have again the exact same design as you are wearing. Think of the compliments !!

Happy Birthday my dear "Sister of the Heart" !! I wish I could fly across the pond and bake you a cake and drink pink martini's with you to celebrate.

xoxo,

2 comments:

icandy... said...

Oh, the beauty! I've got to check it out! Have a terrific day!

Christina :)

Unknown said...

Love her beautiful pieces!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...