Friday, January 9, 2009

Valentine Dreams



Two Valentine designs for card sets available from my website , PaperNosh.com . Orginally published in 2007, these beauties are so gorgeous in person. Photos coming soon.

The first is glittery and pretty with chubby cherubs and a bohemian motif, so chic, so subtle for a sparkling Valentines Day ! The second a lacy toile background and the inclusion of A Versailles Garden and a love letter written by my favorite artist, Maurice Leloir to his wife.

"Je T'aime" has been a favorite for my clients to send at this romantic time of year. Either card can be customized with a name or monogram. The second card is especially wonderful for invitations to a tea party or romantic soiree. Please don't hesitate to ask about personalization, we are always happy to create something special for you.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Beautiful work.. I have added your blog to my blog.. I will be able to check back in often that way.. Sheila

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...